Bushnell sights are developed by military experts and are widely known in the weapons equipment industry for their excellent technology, quality, and reliability.
But there is a lot more to them than that. Let’s find out some more this in-depth Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 review…
In addition to the fact that the Bushnell team paid special attention to the accuracy of these optics, they are also designed to resist vibration. They also improved this scope by including a tactical dimmer and a black coating for better masking.
Buying a Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 1 x 25 sight, you get a high-quality and compact collimator sight made of aluminum alloy. And its hallmark is that it can run up to 3,000 hours on a single battery.
The developers of the sight made it complete by adding a three MOA dot reticle with the ability to adjust the brightness to 11 different settings.
The weight of the collimator sight Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 1×25 is negligible, and its compact size allows you to install and comfortably use the collimator, not only on shotguns and rifles but also pistols. And its moisture-proof and shock-resistant body will allow you to enjoy this sight for many years to come.
The Bushnell Trophy is a closed collimator design. This makes it excellent for use in difficult weather conditions, even in the most remote corners of our homeland.
As noted, in principle, all the properties of the sight can be attributed to its reliability, even in harsh weather. Take, for example, impact resistance. This means that the Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 sight can withstand any caliber. However, it is most often used with the .12 Magnum class.
Additionally, the case is sufficiently protected from moisture, so there should be no issues using it in any weather conditions.
As noted earlier, the collimator itself is not large. The diameter of the input lens is only 25 mm. At the same time, the sight view is not designed for “user suffering.” This is because Bushnell engineers deliberately positioned the battery compartment at an angle to increase the range for free search of a target.
Considering the reticle, it can be noted that the sight has been designed for mobile shooting. Most often, this is shooting at a running beast and trap shooting. This is due to the red dot size of three MOA.
The bottom base allows for the installation of the Bushnell Trophy 1×25 on the Weaver rail. Given the small length (sight length – 62 mm, base length – within 50 mm), the sight can be installed on short bars.
Lightweight at 106 g, it will give zero stress to the user.
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Pros
- Low landing relative to a level.
- Sighting mark in the form of a red dot with 11 backlight modes for “fast” target acquisition.
- Increased visibility due to the well thought out design.
- Weaver Monolithic Mount.
- Complete protection against moisture, fog, dirt, and powerful recoil.
What’s In The Box?
- Rubber protective covers.
- Bushnell ultra-compact collimator sight for pistols, shotguns, and rifles.
- Aiming mark – three red MOA illuminated red dot, 11 brightness levels.
- Weaver mount – 100% waterproof shockproof metal housing.
- Optical multi-layer illumination – CR2032 battery.
Features Of The Bushnell Trophy TRS-25
- Grid: Red dot 3 MOA.
- Multi-coated optics.
- Amber-Bright High Contrast Coating.
- All-metal single tube design.
- 100% waterproof, anti-fog, and shockproof design.
- Dry nitrogen filling.
- Adjustment of vertical and horizontal corrections with a click price of 1/4 MOA.
- CR2032 Battery.
- Country of Origin – China / USA.
- Lens diameter – 25.
- Sight type – Closed.
- Collimator Sight Mount – Weaver.
- Type of reticle – Collimator.
- Mass (g) – 106.
- Protection against external influences – Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (allows immersion in water, eliminates fogging of the lenses from the inside).
- Warranty – 1 year.
If you like the sound of the Bushnell but are not quite sure that it’s the best scope for you, it is well worth checking out our reviews of the best 45-70 scopes and the best 1- -8x Scopes on the market. As well as the best 22LR Scopes, the best Barska Scope, and the best Scope for Scar 17 currently available.
Basically, we’d recommend this scope many times over. Combining quality assurance, a fair price, and a sleek design, it is a must-have for your firearm!