Traxsys Input Products Cursor and Computer Control Devices
Traxsys (previously called Penny & Giles Computer Products) are the market leaders in the design and manufacture of high-end track balls and computer input devices for the rigorous operating conditions of the military and aerospace environments.
- Trackballs, joysticks and keypads
- High-precision, high-reliability
- Tailored designs at competitive pricing
- Established for over 30 years
- Worldwide distributor network
- Non-contact technology now also available
For over thirty years, Traxsys has worked with a number of systems integrators to provide cursor control devices that currently support many of the world’s armed forces.
From fully submersible trackballs for use by “special forces” to battlefield communications systems, Traxsys can provide an ideal solution to your requirement.
Trackballs - Ultra Rugged Cursor Control Devices for all Applications
- Panel Mounted versions ranging from miniature trackballs for general applications requiring reliable and cost effective performance to ultra rugged metal designs utilising individual precision encoders, intended for high-end applications such as air traffic control and sonar. Fully immersible options available. Non-contacting technology now available in 50mm.
- Fascia Mounted versions ranging from durable designs for general military applications requiring a cost effective solution to high reliability units utilising individual precision encoders in applications ranging from military sonar to air traffic control.
- Desktop Mounted versions from durable and proven designs for general applications to ultra rugged units incorporating a 35 key keypad for desktop or hand held use.
Joysticks - For all Cursor Control Applications inc. Sonar and Air Traffic Control
- Fascia Mounted versions ranging from durable designs for general military applications requiring a cost effective solution to high reliability units utilising individual precision encoders for applications ranging from nuclear power, military sonar to air traffic control.
- Desktop Mounted versions. Heavy duty desktop joysticks for use in a wide in a range of applications up. 3-axis version and all common interfaces available.
- Force Operated Joysticks for use in mobile applications where temperature, shock and vibration contribute to generally harsh environments. Various handle designs available. Can be supplied with signal conditioning and interface cards.