Ecolog International came into existence over a decade ago with the mission of providing life support and infrastructural services of supreme quality to: governmental, non-governmental and commercial clients operating in different areas across the globe. Ecolog actively pursued immediate growth performance through its expanding potential, capacity and intend to build a global business and exemplary executive leadership.
At present Ecolog provides innovative, sustainable solutions and professionally executed support facilitating advanced life in the areas around the globe with lacking or rudimentary infrastructure and urban environments likewise.
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE Ecolog International marks an impressive international footprint through its strategically located affiliates in countries like: Germany, USA, Macedonia, Turkey, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Libya and China whereas its main operational locations are Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa and Germany. Ecolog is present in 100 different locations through different projects in these countries.
Presently Ecolog comprises a multinational team of more than 4500 employees of 30 different nationalities, embodying a broad array of skills, knowledge and experiences.
Ecolog's operating units are organised into six separate business areas:
- Life Support Services
- Construction Design and Build
- Logistics Support
- Operations and Maintenance
- Environmental Services
- Mobile Infrastructure
Life Support Services
An inclusive range of life support services:
Catering, Laundry, Portable Toilets, Water Supply and Cleaning.
- Ecolog excels in providing delicious three course meals on a daily basis across: Iraq, Afghanistan and Germany.
- Ecolog operates high-tech laundry units that enable laundry services of premium quality.
- Ecolog is the foremost supplier, installer and maintainer of mobile sanitation systems.
- Each day Ecolog supplies endless quantities of fresh and high quality drinking water across Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Ecolog offers professional cleaning services that deliver optimal solutions.
Construction Design and Build
The combination of exceptionally skilled and experienced engineers, high-tech heavy equipments and quality inputs, enable us to provide exceptional results through professional, innovative and creative approach to mega construction projects.
Containers, LOG camps and Dining Facilities
- Ecolog is the foremost supplier and assembler of best in class modular containers intended for residential and commercial applications.
- Ecolog is a leading construction contractor, fully capable of managing major base camp construction projects, in express timeline moreover in desert conditions.
- Ecolog offers the most inclusive line of sophisticated DFACs that enable safe food preparation and enhance dining experience.
Air Cargo and Fuel and Gas Supply
- Being a specialist in the field of air freight and aviation Ecolog successfully executes International Air Cargo shipments, available 24/7.
- Ecolog is a specialised fuel supplier capable to promptly deliver any volume of high quality fuel.
Operations and Maintenance
Ecolog International is an expert implementer of integrated facility management services and technical operations and maintenance services, providing well-maintained, safe, comfortable and fully functional facilities.
Vehicle Operations and Maintenance
Ecolog International offers preventative and reactive maintenance, inspection of automotive malfunctions and refurbishment of light and heavy vehicles.
Ecolog International provides comprehensive trash removal, recycling and environmentally safe waste management solutions.
Waste Water Disposal
Ecolog International is a leading waste water specialist that effectively and safely operates wastewater treatment plants to provide professional treatment solutions.
Ecolog's mobile infrastructure solutions comprise a complete assortment of fundamental structures, services and installations aiming to improve the access to infrastructure essentials in areas across the globe with lacking or rudimentary infrastructure.
Our corporate strategies revolve around: quality, environmental responsibility and occupational health and safety.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 22000