Reduce SWaP-C, Increase Reliability, and Implement Smart Power Control with DDC’...
World’s Lowest Power MIL-STD-1553 Transceiver!
Category: Data Device Corporation News | Data Transfer Systems | Military & Defence Communications | 07/02/2012 - 05:33:44
Data Device Corporation (DDC) introduces the world's lowest power dual MIL-STD-1553 aerospace transceiver in a 7mm x 7mm package. The BU-67401L transceiver offers options for MIL-STD-1553A/B, MIL-STD-1760, and McAir compatibility, affording engineers the flexibility to fit a wide range of ground and aerospace applications from mission computers and displays to ground vehicles and commercial aircraft.
- Save Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP)
- Small Size Saves Space (7 X 7 mm)
- Ultra Low Power Consumption Generates Less Heat & Saves Energy
- Requires Only +3.3V Power Supply
- LPCC Package Provides an Integral, Exposed Heat Sink on the Package Bottom
- Engineered for Military Grade Performance & Operating Conditions (-55°C to +125°C)
- Leaded or RoHS Compliant Options Available
"The small size of the BU-67401L, combined with its ultra low power consumption and military grade performance, makes it ideal for extreme environments as well as applications demanding minimum size, weight and power (SWaP)", stated Sean Sleicher, DDC's Data Bus Marketing Manager.
More information aboout BU-67401L Aerospace Transceiver