InterAction of Bath recently worked closely with the Sea Systems Group at the Defence...
Category: Human Factors Engineering | 15/01/2007 - 15:58:33
Some of the services we offer include:
- Task analysis. This term refers to the methods used to examine tasks performed by people when they interact with systems. Our consultants have experience applying these methods in a wide variety of applications from control rooms to television remote controls.
- User requirement gathering. At InterAction, we know how to find out exactly what the users require from a system.
- Opinion surveys. We can quickly gauge opinion on any particular design.
- Liaison with designers. Our consultants are highly skilled at communicating with designers due to our experience in software, industrial and interior design.
- User-centred engineering. This is a technique that we use to allow users to contribute to the design process to ensure the success of a product.