Electrothermal offer an extensive portfolio of heating and control systems including ...
Cooking/Boiling Vessel FV706656
Category: Heating Water & Rations | 09/01/2007 - 16:09:26
Operation is possible at any time but normally during stationary mode. For vehicles without a standby generator the power drain needs to be monitored. Dependent upon the type of vehicle, the power supply to the Cooking vessel may or may not incorporate a switch. In all cases, the plug connection to the Cooking vessel is standard push-on, pull-off, with the low power pins shorter than the heavy current pins, to avoid arcing on the make and break.
- Main Case. This is a painted steel open box structure that acts as the outermost housing insulated by fibre material. The top edge is fitted with a performed flexible seal that engages with the cover to form tight joint when the latter is closed and latched. The bottom of the case is closed by a base plate, which has four performed "feet" for mounting.
- Outer Container. This is a food quality seamless stainless steel vessel which is capable of holding up to one gallon of water (inner container removed) or 40 fluid ounces of water with the inner container in place.
- Lid. This is a food quality Nylon coated stainless steel composing of five separate parts, housing gasket, stainless steel liner, handle, steam vent.
- Inner Container. This is a food quality seamless stainless steel vessel which is capable of holding up to five tins of compo decanted rations. The container locates within the outer container and has a fold down wire handle to facilitate lifting either by hand or by the means of the metal hook on the lid.
- Tap. This is a spring-loaded, push to operate valve, which allows water to be drained from the outer container and dispensed via the spigot.
- Voltage: 27.5 to 28.5 Volts dc.
- Current maximum: 57.5 Amps.
- Current minimum: 47.5 Amps.
- Thermostat cut out: 180°C.
- Typical cold resistance: 0.53 ohms at 20°C.
- Boiling time: 7 to 9 minutes.
- Thermal cut out: 10 to 15 minutes from switch on.
- Hot storage time: up to 3-4 hours.
- Cooking vessel control Unit: Z1161/2.
- Catalogue Number: FV706656
- Voltage: 28 DC
- Wattage: 1,400